First we listen, so we can understand your business and learn:
- the image you want your website to project
- what and how you want to communicate
- the type of functionality your site requires
- what you want your Web presence to achieve
We bring our creative ideas and expertiese to every web project we design, but YOUR needs, not our egos, are the most important thing.
Getting it right for you the first time is our goal.
"Functionality" means your website provides visitors with a pleasant and productive experience and works to acomplish your goals.
Whether it's providing information, obtaining feedback, displaying and/or selling products in an attractive and secure environment or merely an image building presence, your website should work for your business to produce results.
Some important considerations of website design and functionality are:
We pay great attention to all of these things, so you know that your website will be both attractive and functional.
- Navigation that is easy and intutive and allows visitors to always know where they are and how to get to where they want to go within your website;
- Image compression and page design which ensures that the speed of page and graphic loading is balanced with the need to display images and text; and
- Balancing how much and in what way information is provided so that visitors are able to find what they need, without being "overloaded" by long "dense" pages.
Providing visitors with what they need, as well as an interactive experience is the key to achieving involvement. And, involvement motivates buying commitment and brings potential customers back to your website again and again.
At every opportunity, we work to design your website to "fit your needs"; no more, no less. (This is also an important aspect of functionality, because a "bloated" website will confuse and frustrate visitors, which will NOT help you achieve your website goals.)
And, we also understand that the three most important words in achieving cost-effectiveness are: BUDGET, BUDGET, BUDGET.
In order to provide you with the highest quality website design possible within your budget, Webworkers gives you a written proposal outlining the scope and the total cost of your website. This is our bottom-line gurantee to you.
After developing an exceptional Website, the next step is to promote your Web presence. To do this, we will help you announce your website to the entire Internet community by listing your website with 4 of the top Internet search engines (Yahoo!*, AltaVista, MSN and Google).
We will also offer our marketing expertiese to assist you in promoting your website in more traditional marketing and advertising media.
* Registration fee required by Yahoo!.
Seeing Is Believing
Please visit the Websites we've designed for our clients. Then contact us to discuss how Webworkers can do the same for you and your business.
We hope to have the opportunity to help you bring the power and cost-effectiveness of the Web to your business - NOW.